Tickets are available on the gate:
Saturday or Sunday: Adults £6.00 per day on the day
Children under 16 Free. Children must be accompanied by a ticket paying adult.
Friday: Adults £3.00: Only available for Friday
Friday: 12noon to 7pm
Saturday: 10am to 7pm
Sunday: 10am to 5pm
Last Admission to the Festival half an hour before closing
Entry Fee Includes Free Admission to:
- The Cookery Theatre
- featuring demonstrations by leading chefs and celebrity’s from around the region.
- Food Lovers Marquees
- featuring over 226 food & drink producers
- Real Ale Marquee
- taste a wonderful selection of local and regional ales & cider
- Festival Music Stage
- musicians playing a variety of music from Jazz to Folk to Blues
- International Wine Theatre
- interactive and educational courses covering a variety of subjects from buying, tasting, grape varieties and styles, from old world to new world wine.
- Real Food & Drinks Theatre
- varity of talks on Nutrition to Real Ale; Cheese to Gin.
- Arts & Craft
- Meet the artists, discuss their work, and buy unique hand-made products direct from the maker. Crafts include fused glass, jewellery, painting, pottery, wood-turning, photography.
Advance Ticket Purchase
Tickets are no longer available online but are available to purchase on the day at the gate.
RT @WholeFoods: Serve some tempting, tasty & totally healthy treats for Dad on his special day... (It's this weekend!) http://t.co/vUuaRYC2… 11/06/2013
There's nothing better than wine & friends, so join Mike & Julia Sat 5:15 as they take us on a fun journey through Burgundy and beyond 11/06/2013
@tavernchelt is all about the food you want to eat, a compilation of Modern American & British with an Asian twist... Scrummy! 11/06/2013